Thursday, July 24, 2008

Relocating with your Pet


Relocating with your pet can be a big hassle since you can’t package your pet like an object (cruel and illegal)! Traveling long distance to your new house can be painstaking if you have a pet so you need to accommodate it. Be sure to bring a cage that has plenty of food and water for the journey. You don’t want your pet to be roaming around the truck when it is moving.

It is best to research a veterinarian near your new neighborhood just in case your pet feels sick from the journey or during the stay at your new home. Be sure to have all the prescription and records on your pet for your new veterinarian.

Remember to have all the accessories necessary to happily accommodate your pet when you relocate. If the pet is too hyper, offer sedatives so the pet can have a nice sleep during the journey to your new destination. Happy Relocating!

1 comment:

David said...

Whenever I think about relocation with my pet, I scared out. I think it is most difficult job to do. But it looks like you solved my problem up to large extent. I will surely go for this service . Lets see.. hows my experience will go this time ?
moving company